Tuesday, 2 June 2015

SLC - Chanel with Butterflies Card

Hey Guys,

I have been beavering away with Crafting and so trying to keep up with blogging too - makes a change!

Today's card is one using, again, one of my Scruffy Little Cat Stamps - Chanel.  I recommend using EZ Mount Foam on these stamps though, the detail can be difficult to get to stamp well if you don't.  I've been practising my colouring with these but I have a small problem, I have two E11 and I keep forgetting that one is done and needs throwing out and end up accidentally using it and it's that naff half dry half wet way... so it never blends well :( Anyhoo, I still enjoyed colouring this one up with my Copics, regardless of me not being that great - need to take more of my classes.

I wanted to make her hair more fiery in colour - got to for my fellow natural and bottle redheads out there.  So I used a more fire colour first then a darker brown colour to tone it down a bit, it's more red in person that it's photographing.  

My papers are a mix of the Mr & Mrs set from LOTV and a Papermania Paper set.  Tags are Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Tags and the Butterflies come from the Joy Crafts Butterflies Borders 1 Die.  I cut them into 2 to separate them out.  Ribbons and gems are from my stash.

Here's a close up of my girl coloured.  

Hope you guys like!  Thanks for stopping by.  Lyns xx

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Lynsey
Dianne xx :)