Brother's Superhero Birthday Card

Hey-hey, 

I coloured up the image and mounted it to the card, but I need to find my jaggy die that I can cut the sentiment out of. 

This image is called Super Spandex from Slinky Tart they also have a little money off code available if you like their facebook page - so check them out if you like digital stamps that are a little bit more racey (oo err) than the norm. 

My card is a biggy for a change, 8" x 8" and the paper is DCWV All About Boys, I had to go searching to find that, because the front of the paper stack was lost long long ago! They are brilliant papers for making up boys cards. The blue card is embossed with a Happy Birthday Folder and has had the edges roughed up!

As always Wonder woman here is coloured with Copics, still need more and more practice! gah! I never feel I have enough time. 

Anyway guys, would love your thoughts, thanks for stopping by. Lyns x

1 comment

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Lynsey
Dianne x :)