Rhea & Steve's Wedding & Wedding Card

Happy-Monday Bloggers, 

Later with my post today than I intended, sorry about that... I am tired, so so very tired.  My gorgeous friend Rhea got married yesterday, I unfortunately was off the sauce cos of work this morning.  Not that it stopped me shaking my booty, I had a great time.  I just went to bed a bit 'buzzy' after the day, so I didn't get as good or as long a sleep as normal - but it was worth it.  

Look at how happy these guys look... 

A fantastic couple, a beautiful venue and an incredible day!
Well obviously I had to make them a card, which is a bit different to my normal style, I hope the happy couple like it.  

I used a kit that I bought from hunkadory, which was called decadent days I think! I have mod'd it to make it more how I wanted.  The ribbon and gems are from my stash. 

On a separate note, if you are making a card with a lot of embellishments... make sure you have gusseted envelopes, otherwise you have a war getting it into the envelope on your hands!

Well I hope the beautiful couple like the card and that they have an incredible life together.

Thanks for visiting guys! Lyns xxx

No comments