WOYWW 319 & TITP

Happy WOYW-Wednesday, 

To see what we are all about, please check out Julia's great blog.

Today's desk photo is featuring a work in progress card for my step-dad, who's birthday is today! :o) He is a Mr. Fix-it which is hence the theme of the card.  If it is broken Stu will fix it, no matter what. 

I really struggled to get my creative brain working, I was at T in the Park on Sunday, the stuff about the Travel chaos - yep all true, I got home (eventually) at 3.30am Monday morning - I am so glad I took the Monday off work.  It was was great despite the travel nightmare, everyone I saw was brilliant - I can't say I saw a single bad band. 

Here is a little photo of the Main Stage with the sun going down in the background before the Stereophonics came on.
Well I hope you've all been productive - off to take a sketch at your desks!

Lyns xx

6 comments

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Glad you had fun at T in the Park....despite the travel chaos :)
Am loving the masculine card for your fixer upper! My hubby is like that, can sort anything out!!
Hugs, LLJ 12 xx

Lisca Meijer said...

Oh a concert. Looks like you had a great time. I've notheard of T in the park but it sounds fun. (worth the travel nightmare)
The card for the DIYer is grand. He'll love that.
Have a great week,
Lisca#18

Barb said...

Oh you are lucky to have a Mr. Fixit in the family. The concert looks great. Have a lovely week. Barb #27 xx

sue jones said...

What a fab weekend! And yes you are lucky to have a mr fix it - my hubby is useless at that stuff! Have a great week .Soojay21#

Angela Radford said...

Looks like you had a full weekend.
Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 30

Shaz Brooks said...

Hi Lyns, glad you enjoyed the festival. They are so much fun, aren't they? We did Download a few weeks ago- at least you had better weather than we did, lol. Great card, by the way. Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #13 xxx