Wednesday, 29 July 2015

WOYWW 321

Happy WOYWW Everyone, 

An extra special happy birthday to my niece who is 4 today! Not that she can read my blog, but I thought I'd say anyway.

For today's WOYWW (Check Julia's blog to see what we do) I have done something a little bit different and videoed my crafting area. It was taking over my lounge. I hope this doesn't go against the rules Julia, just thought it would be a little bit different.  I have put pictures of my desk too, after I'd organised myself a bit and worked out what I was doing next.  Please excuse my accent, I'm sorry if you can't understand me *thinks maybe I should add subtitles* ha! :o) 

video

Failing the video, here's some snaps of my desk once I got a bit more organised... The card there is still in progress, but will hopefully be finished up by tonight. 

I like the desk better when it is organised for sure.  

The tags I made for my niece's presents are here too; I abandoned the 3D Minnie Mouse Stickers. I felt they'd be too much and these look pretty cute for just a present tag. 

Well hope you liked my post, I was rubbish last week and totally forgot, I took pictures of the desk but I forgot to post - eejit! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Lyns x

12 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Lyns! Loved the video, mainly because I could hear your voice. Maybe we should encourage Julia to have a 'video week' for those who are technically capable (not so sure I would be myself but I have children!!). And yes, craft does take over your life! Prettyt gift tags. Cindy #36

sandra de said...

Great little video and you may start a new trend and then you could hear our very Ozzie accents as well. Hello to Molly who behaved beautifully while being filmed. Have a lovely week. Sandra de @37

Robyn Oliver said...

Clever you with the video Lyns, thanks for dropping by my desk too. Enjoy your week Cheers RobynO#15

Lisca Meijer said...

Very clever of you to do a video. And great to hear your voice. Thanks for taking the trouble to do that. I love your accent (scottish?). As a non native speaker I would benefit from sub titles, lol!
The gift tags are gorgeous! I love the shape. Is that a die or did you buy them like that? Or just drawn and cut them?
Have a great week,
Lisca#24

sue jones said...

Ha Ha Love your video- I dont really have a craft room as such - well I do but we dont have a dinning room any more. My daughter was only telling me this morning - mum you have got a problem- you really dont need to get any more craft stuff ;/
I love the cute tags that you made. I am sure your niece does too. Have a great week. soojay 27

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great video, fab tags and then there were sparkles when I clicked on the Post a Comment link. What's not to love?!
Hugs, LLJ 16 xx

Angela Radford said...

Love the video, it does make people seem more real when you hear their voice. The card on your desk is lovely and look forward to seeing it again when it's finished.
Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 29

catiecuddles said...

How lovely. Thanks for sharing... Love the tags and the card is looking pretty too!
Happy WOYWW!
Catherine x aka inky fingered cat #55

Julia Dunnit said...

I love your organised desk too...I can only aspire to similar! My tablet doesn't support your video so I'll have to visit on the PC later in the week....need to hear you! The twgs are sweet, love the attention to detail you've added..the red ring reinforcers...makes such a difference.hope your little neice has had a fab day...oh being four is very special!

Robyn said...

love the video tour, and the bubbles too! thanks for visiting and your kind words!
robyn 3

MrsC.x said...

nice card and tags :)
happy woyww
charlie :) #20
craftroomdiary.wordpress.com

Artatag said...

Nice video tour, must try it sometimes too. How did you make the bubbles happen? Cute effect!!
Hugs
Gabriele 12