Friday, 7 August 2015

Forever Friends - Classic Decadence

Happy Friday Everyone! 

Hope you all have a great weekend lined up, I will be topping up on the beauty regime.  The roots on my hair are atrocious! 

Today's card is a Forever Friends - Classic Decadence Card.  The image is stamped and coloured iwth copics, die cut on my ebosser with nesties and the papers are also part of the Classic Decadence set.  I just love the black, silver and gold, it's so classy looking! 

Please try not to notice that I didn't stamp very well... but it wasn't bad enough for me to discard the image so I just used it.  What do you all think of my colours for the bear?  Forever Friends colours are difficult to get just right.

Here's a wee close up, I still need to work on my shadow mapping.

Hope you all have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by.  Lyns x

No comments: