Wednesday, 12 August 2015

WOYWW 323 & LOTV Pretty Card

Hey WOYWW'ers! 

How you all doing?  Today's desk shot is a bit dark... oops!  As you can see from my desk, there's quite a few images awaiting coloured and the reason for that is I'm going on holiday! yay! So next weeks desk shot should hopefully be a very different looking shot.  I'm going to relax and colour up all those images. 

The wee guy under-way on the sheet is an LOTV stamp which I've made into a card.... I love this stamp they are adorable.  I'm still practising my colouring... It's still not going well! ha! 

The papers are also from LOTV, I love these, they are soft and pretty.  The binding ribbon is from the Ribbon girl the polka dot bow is a scrap bit of ribbon I'd tied in to a bow a while ago so I've no scooby where it's from.
Here's a wee up close of my colouring, don't judge too harshly - paleeeease!

Hope you guys stop by next week, where it should be a significantly sunnier shot I am sharing with you.  If you are new to WOYWW - check out Julia's blog for all the info. 

Thanks for stopping by, Lyns x

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

so cute

MrsC.x said...

very cute; i think your colouring is very good
happy woyww
Charlie #8
or find me here
https://craftroomdiary.wordpress.com/2015/08/12/woyww-august-12th-2015/

sue jones said...

enjoy your week off colouring - ha Ha just noticed the beer on your desk ( breakfast ;) ?) Have a great week. soojay 22

Shaz Brooks said...

Hi Lynsey, lovely card. I think your colouring is coming along fine, I really, really need to practice mine, yours is way better. Got myself some of those adult colouring books,lol, ( that always makes me snigger) to keep me occupied in hospital, so hopefully it will help to pass the time, AND improve my skills! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #14 xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think your colouring is very good actually, you've got the texture and shading down to a T! Hope you enjoy your hols, you deserve a break from the rubbish weather recently :-)
Hugs, LLJ 4 xxx

Sue said...

Fab card. I love the image.

Hope you have a lovely holiday.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #15

Julia Dunnit said...

Be proud..your colouring is lovely, and you're right, a really cute image!
Have a lovely holiday!

Angela Radford said...

Gorgeous card and so well made. Have a great week and happy crafty WOYWW,
Angela x 24

Marit said...

Your card ánd colouring is beautiful, don't be too harsh on yourself dear! Enjoy the process, enjoy colouring and creating and enjoy your free days! Happy woyww and a warm hug (it's hot and humid in the Netherlands at the moment!) from Holland, Marit #36

Laura said...

That's a very sweet card. No coloring police here! I own a few Copics and will color an image here or there, but I don't know really anything about how you're truly supposed to do it. Hope you have a lovely vacation! Happy WOYWW (a couple of days late) from Laura #48

Ohhh Snap said...

Love the puppy card and what fun that set looks for coloring! Have a splendid vacation : ). #51