All That Glitters is Snow

Hey There Everyone, 

How you doing on this chilly but sunny Monday?  It was a little bit brrrrr... when I walked Molly this morning.  

You might have seen last week that I bought and built myself a new craft desk/area.  I'm so pleased with it, I really feel like it has given me mojo back.  It's just better having everything in one place.  To make the most of my re-found mojo, I sat down to make this little card. I coloured up my LOTV image 'Cuddling Ted' using my copics.  I went nuts with some stickles glitter glue.  

Once that was all dry, I made up my card.  The papers were left over from a previous Christmas card I made and the colours all fitted well together.  I added some frantage to my image to give it more of a snowing look.  Am I the only one who finds frantage really messy?? 

The papers are from papermania, the sentiment and stamp are both from LOTV.  I used a spellbinders die for the waved craft card. I distressed the edge of the red layered card using the edge of my craft knife. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.  

Here's a little close up of the image.  I am still working on my colouring.  I had 2 attempts before I got to this, I just kept making a complete boob of it! 

Practice makes perfect I guess :o) I will see you all on Wednesday for a special WOYWW. 

Thanks for stopping by, Lyns xx

No comments