Monday, 14 September 2015

Christmas LOTV Colouring - Spectrum Noir Pencils


Hey Everyone, 

How goes you?  I'm doing alright, which is better than bad - small victories and all that.  I decided to sit down and make a card up.  I had coloured this same image with my copics last week but I decided that it would be nice to use this one I had coloured using Pencils.  I had done it ages and ages ago.  I bought some spectrum noir pencils a while ago and this is one of my trial images.  I think it looks not bad.


My colouring still needs some work but I think I'm getting there.  I used a layout for this card which I've used many times, what can I say - I love a jaunty angle!


Here is a little close-up of said colouring - I do like the pencils for a bit of something different, they are not quite as harsh as the pens if that makes any sense.  I feel they are a little bit softer in their all round feel. 

All the papers, ribbon and gems are papermania.  The craft card is from crafter's companion as are the Spectrum Noir pencils. The stamp is from LOTV. 

Slowly but surely this Christmas cards will be made! 

Take Care Guys, thanks for stopping by! Lyns x

No comments: