Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Fizzy Moon - Snow Much Fun!

Morning Guys,

Two posts in a row, check me out!  This is a fizzy moon stamp, it's one of my favourite Christmas ones.  Fizzy Moon and his little buddy have been coloured using Spectrum Noir Pencils, I used my white gel liner to get the hats and bobble white.

The glitter is snow glitter, I think it's spica? I could be talking rubbish though, I've had it for so long.

The backing paper is a papermania set, I kinda wish it wasn't shiny, but it is so hey ho!  The Sentiment Stamp is by LOTV.  Red Pearls are papermania.

I distressed the edges of the red card by using the blade of my craft knife.  I'm going to make a batch of Christmas Cards that are quite samey so that I can have them ready to send out and probably make special ones for the family. I'll see how I get on though - small goals!

I used the white gel pen in circular motions to try and get it looking like a fluffy texture, but I'm not sure I've succeeded... perhaps I just need to buy a new pen.

I hope you guys like, thanks for stopping by my blog.  Take Care, Lyns x

No comments: