LOTV Simple Card

Hey Everyone, 

Hope you are all well?  If you stopped by yesterday, I hope you enjoyed my craft area tour.  Please share a link with me if you make a video of your craft area so I can have a peek. 

This is the card I was working on in my desk photo, well the image was at least.  Still practising my colouring and techniques with the Copic Ciaos; this is an LOTV image that I've done my best to capture some shadow and texture on the animals. 


I wanted to keep the card pretty low-key and simple, which is why there's no ribbons or any other fancy bits.  I may add a sentiment at a later date, but again it will be kept very simple.  

Here is a close-up of my colouring.  I hope it's not too bad, I'm trying to get better at shadow mapping.   As I mentioned, the colouring was with Copic Markers, there's a little bit of Stickles Glitter Glue there too, some craft card and the LOTV Paper Pad for the backing papers.  

This morning when I took the dog out, there was a real clingy mist hanging on to the park where I walk her, I took this photograph, I thought it looked really spooky but cool at the same time. 


Molly is wearing her light-up collar all the time now, it's fantastic, you can find her easily in the dark.

I hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by.  Lyns x

1 comment

Mrs.D said...

Lyndsey, what a super early morning picture. We were out at 7am and there was a carpet of mist over the fields, didn't have a camera with me unfortunately.
Thanks for your visit yesterday and your lovely comments.
Chris #19