Sarah's Beautiful Birthday :o)

Hey There Everyone, 

Today's a special day it is my beautiful friend Sarah's birthday.  Sarah is amazing, she'll do anything to help someone.  She is one of the kindest people I've ever met and she's truly one of a kind.  I am so lucky to have her in my life and especially lucky that she's my best friend.  I don't know what I would do without her.  


Sarah is not known for being a girly girl, she's not into pink and glitter and sparkles, but she oozes class.  I chose this stamp by Scruffy Little Cat - she was a limited edition I bought from Create and Craft, I have no idea if you can actually buy her alone now.  I think she looks classy, she's all about having some time to herself and a bit of pampering and of course a glass of bubbly! THIS IS WHAT SARAH NEEDS TO DO!! Is have some 'ME' time! :D if you are reading this Sarah, I hope that's loud and clear :o) 


I also used the opportunity to get more copic practice in - she's supposed to be more blonde than she is! I was a bit heavy handed and mixed up my colours - woops! I wanted her to be more blonde like Sarah, but what you gonna do! She's sort of a bronde instead :D 

Still getting there very slowly with the colouring, I will keep at it though. 

The paper is from a very old set and I'm so sorry I can't remember what it is now.  I'd hazard a guess it's Bo Bunny.  The sentiment came with another SLC stamp.  The lace, gems and ribbon are from my stash and the little charms are off a necklace I didn't wear anymore - up-cycling at it's best :o) 

I hope you guys like this card and to Sarah, a very happy birthday! 

Thanks for stopping by, Lyns xx

No comments