WOYWW 331 - Card in Progress

Hi Everyone, 

Welcome to my desk for this WOYWW 331 - if you'd like to know what we are doing, please stop by Julia's blog for all our desk-creeping stories :o) 

 
I've been in colour mode, just now, working last night on this image for a friend's birthday card and using the opportunity to practice with my copics. Her hair was meant to be more blonde than mouse brown - woops!
I wanted to stay away from girly girly colours as my friend's not a girly girl like that.  I will be making the card up using predominantly black and a pale grey - we'll see what comes out of it! The stamp is by Scruffy Little Cat, coloured with copics and there's a little bit of stickles on there too.

I'm off to peak around your desks now! Thanks for visiting mine! Lyns xx

5 comments

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, great colouring lyns - she'll look stunning layered in greys and blacks. Your desk looks incredibly polished and well tended from here. And erm...big enough screen?!!

Regina Hamilton said...

That I'm is beautiful. I love your coloring. Happy crafting #33

Lisca Meijer said...

You do colouring so well! That card will be amazing!
Hve a good week,
Blessings,
Lisca

StampinCarol said...

Your coloring looks pretty good! I agree with Julia about the layering. Thanks for stopping by and happy WOYWW!
Carol N #40

Sofie Vandersmissen said...

Your coloring looks amazing! I'm curious for the finished card.

Greetings, Sofie #51
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/