WOYWW 334 - Craft Show Haul


Happy Hump Day All, 

How you guys doing, I've been a busy little bee... today's photo is of my desk, but really me just showing off what I bought at the Craft Fair in Glasgow last weekend.  It was brilliant - I love the show.  My sister came with me - her first time, I had to have the same discussion I had with my mum when she first came i.e. Don't spend all your money in the first stand! 

As you can see from my photo I got quite a few bits and pieces, every craft is a pound is a brilliant stand for stamps - I also got those star dies there too! Great value for money, 3 star dies for £1.  Actually, because they do 12 items for £10 it's even cheaper than £1. 


The small bottle with the white cap is Christmas Scent in a bottle - it's beautiful! I love the smell so much! I've been dabbing it everywhere, yeah I know it's only October! 

I hope you enjoyed stopping by my desk, if you'd like to know more about Desk-Stalkers Anonymous, you can check out Julia's blog for all the information.  I must warn you all now, I'll be slow getting round the blogs this week as I'm on a course for work, I had homework so I'm not getting on to my computer too much, but I will catch up - I promise. 

Tomorrow's share will be a project I have created from the purchased goodies! 

Take care and thanks for visiting me.  Lyns xx

8 comments

Jill Kiln Fired Art said...

That's a lovely stash you have there, you are going to have a lot of fun, looking forward to seeing your makes
Jill #23

butterfliecrafter said...

great haul.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Lots of fun to be had with all that new stash. Would be nice to have TIME to play more often
for all of us. I think we all keep too busy of normal life schedules. Enjoy

sue jones said...

What a great haul and even better as it didnt cost too much. I am not a fan of Christmas but I DO love Christmasy smells and am ALWAYS buying cinnamon sented candle /sprays and wax melts- Our house smell like that most of the year. :) Have a great week . Soojay 19 x

Shaz Brooks said...

Hi there, thats a great haul you got.Don't know if I'll be up to going to the Birmingham show, hopefully I will as it looks as if there are some great bargains to be had. Have a great week, hugs, Shaz. #10 xx

Lisca Meijer said...

I love your stash! You have been quite restraint. And what you got was really a bargain. Did your sister enjoy it too?
Have a great week,
Lisca

Angela Radford said...

Great new stash there. I went to the Doncaster craft show and there were lots of offers there too. I think craft companies are finding things hard like most businesses and just want to sell things. Hope you have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x 14.

Sofie Vandersmissen said...

That's a great haul! Enjoy playing with your new toys!

Greetings, Sofie #44
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/