Thursday, 5 November 2015

Birthday Box Card - Scruffy Little Cat


Good Morning Bloggers, 

I hope you are all well, unlike me, I'm sick! waaaaah... I have the cold, but it's a terrible cough, really sound like I'm trying to cough my lungs out me, sniff sniff... 

Anyway, I will not wallow... today's card is another box card - I am feeling very inspired by these cards at the moment. I bought some packs of pre-cut ones, whilst I could make the base myself, basically I'm lazy, so I don't.  :o)  This card is for my sister's birthday, I used the Scruffy Little Cat Stamp.  She is coloured with copics and a little bit of stickles glitter glue added to her eyelids.  She started out life as a blonde, until I got a bit heavy handed with the brown marker... ah well! 

The papers I used to decorate the box are Magnolia (stars) and Papermania (stripes).  Gems are coloured with copics and from my stash.  The sentiment stamps are from various Scruffy Little Cat Sets.  

It was a bold move to stamp directly on to the patterned paper but I think it's worked reasonably well. 

I got really into the zone making this card, so much so I was very late to bed - oops! I think it was worth it though and hopefully my sister likes it too. 

 A close-up of my colouring.  Still practising - don't look too closely at the dress! he he... 

I hope you guys like this and thanks for stopping by! Lyns xx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I love the cards in a box they are brilliant - love your card x