Thursday, 19 November 2015

LOTV Male Birthday Card

Hey Guys, 

I've got birthday cards on the brain at the moment... it's 19 November and I've made maybe 6 Christmas cards. I really need to get my act together.

Meantime, ANOTHER birthday card.  This is for someone who is a football fan - can you tell? I'm not great with knowing the strips, so I think the colour of the shirt is pretty close. 

The stamp is an LOTV coloured with copics, papers are a mix of Christmas Papers and Men papers from Papermania, as is the ribbon and the buttons.  The rosette is part of the Mens papers decoupage pack. I used the liquid pearls stuff from dove craft to make the little dots - now that was a first, so I'll need some more practice, cos they came out like little spikes! oops! 

Well hope you like today's card guys, thanks for stopping by.  Lyns xx

No comments: