What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 336 & New Home Card

Hey-hey!

Time for another WOYWW - to find out what I am talking about, please visit our fabulous host Julia for all the information you need.  AI was nearing the end of this project when I photographed my desk.  I've been quite busy crafting, not as much as I would like and I've barely scratched the surface when it comes to Christmas Cards, but I WILL get organised.... somehow! I think I'll make some this weekend.   

Today's card is for my little sister who moved into a new place, I still have another one of these to make, as two sisters decided to flit at the same time. 


I love these LOTV papers, might actually be a bit addicted to them.  The papers are LOTV and the image is an LOTV topper.  it was pretty quick to make.  They are such pretty images.  I will put a new home sentiment on the card on the top left - WHEN I FIND THE STAMP! I have raided through and cannot find it anywhere.  I think I really need to get my stamps organised... eurgh :( 



Ribbon, Butterfly and cheese cloth is all from the Ribbon Girl.  Gems are from my stash, I think I bought them in Hobbycraft though. 

Hope you guys have enjoyed a peak at my desk today, I'm off for a peak at yours :o)

Lyns xx

12 comments

Marit said...

Great card Lyn! I also love your screensaver... reminds me of Summerdays at the beach, which seems like ages ago... today is grey and rainy in the Netherlands but I will grab my paint and colour it myself! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #11

sandra de said...

Gorgeous card and love all the details you have added. I almost thought it was a LO .... so pretty.
sandra de @20

glendabrooks.blogspot.com said...

I am a card maker and I simply adore this one! I love doing other things but always come back to my cards! A lot of mine go to a nursing home nearby!
Glenda #25

butterfliecrafter said...

This card looks so elaborate but you say it was quick to make, it looks fabulous.butterfliecrafter#8

Shaz Brooks said...

Hi there, lovely card. I made a 'Welcome to your new Home' card a while back- then had to hand write the sentiment as I discovered I don't have a single 'new home' stamp in my ridiculously large collection! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

What a lovely photo of your artwork on the easel. Like the added little sparkles as well! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #39

Michelle G said...

Lovely card and that's a great photo on your banner.

Laura said...

I stopped and stared at the photo of your beautiful dog at the top of the blog for ages!
Lovely card
Laura
43

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Lynsey, the missing stamp thing...I spent 40 minutes looking through the old stash for a particular one today, I feel your pain!! Lovely lovely card though, with or without sentiment!

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeous card Lyns, those fairies have just borrowed the stamp I'm sure you'll uncover it soon. Cheers RobynO#29

Elizabeth said...

Ah, another missing stamp ... I'd love to know where they all go, Lynsey. Could be a good area of research for some budding PhD student! Beautiful card, love the cheesecloth and the double bow is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #52

Lesley said...

beautiful card x