What's on your workdesk Wednesday 337 - Birthday Box Card

Hey Fellow Desk Creeps! 

Hope you are all well today, it might look like there's not very much happening apart from mess in my desk shot.  Behind on the bed, representing much the same look... 

I like to spread out when I'm working! I took these photos whilst searching high and low for a stamp - I did find it in the end too. 

This is the stamp in question, it is by Scruffy Little Cat, from Crafter's Companion and unfortunately I don't think you can buy it any more.  I'm a little bit obsessed with box-cards at the moment, I swear my next card won't be a box! 

She's coloured with copics,with a little bit of stickles for sparkle.  The papers and gems are papermania forever friends paper, the sentiment is one of the Scruffy Little Cat ones.  Stars are made from a die I bought at the Everything is a Pound stall. Sticking those stars to the wire - HARD!!! 

I hope you are all having a good Wednesday, I've been told it's only 5 weeks now till I'm off on holiday for the fortnight - quite looking forward to laying in! 

If you'd like more information about why I am a desk-creep please check out Julia's brilliant blog here

Thanks for stopping by! Lyns xx

8 comments

butterfliecrafter said...

great box card, very glamorous. I'm also counting down, approximately 5 weeks yeah. Vicky (#20)

Lesley said...

brilliant box card love the colouring of the iamge and black and gold colour best wishes Lesley x

Jackie Mackay said...

I love the box card.I had a 16th birthday to get a card for just last week and that would have suited her down to the ground. I can see why you love doing them. Jackie #21

Sofie Vandersmissen said...

I love this box card! The color combination works really well!

Greetings, Sofie #17
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be

sue jones said...

Gorgeous and such fun. Your colouring is stunning. Have a great week xx Soojay 11

Nikki C said...

Fancy box card and you sure do spread out it must be nice to have all that space. Hugs Nikki 5

Julia Dunnit said...

If I was able to make my box cards look so good, I'd be a bit permanently obsessed by them! The thing about the spreading out on the bed..no different to me..I just us up every available inch of worktop and desk in the office/workroom!!

Ginny Maxam said...

awesome box card, I tried to make one once and renamed it "flop card" it wasn't a big hit! I use every inch I can too!!Thanks for sharing!!Have a great week, Ginny # 12