New Year - New Card :o) Scruffy Little Cat with a Light Show!


Happy New Year! 

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year - if you were celebrating. I chose to be a bit more chilled in December as work was busy, socially I was busy loads so I did something unusual and didn't really make any Christmas Cards - I don't regret it, it was good for me to relax. 

Today's card is one I have made for my beaut of a friend who turns the ripe old age of 20 tomorrow - wee baby! I am her 'old' friend ha ha!  I made the box card - they are actually really easy to make. The stamp is a scruffy little cat and coloured with copics, stars are die cut stuck to wires.  The papers are actually Christmas papers but I thought they were so cute.  The diamates was a swirl set thing... typically I can't remember where any of the stuff is from! 


Now the light - jazzy eh?  It was in a balloon that I got in Disney World years ago and I brought the balloon home once it went flat - cos I'm like that ok!  I took the light out and thought - ah it would be perfect in this card.  It changes different colours and goes like a bit of a strobe at points but it's a funky wee novelty.  


And here are some photos of the box without the light on.  Also how cute is my blankie - that was a bargain from Primark and I am a sucker for a blankie! 


Hope you guys like this one, more coming up throughout January.  Take Care, Lyns xx

No comments