Wednesday, 13 January 2016

WOYWW - What's on your Work Desk Wednesday? 345


Hey Guys, 

I've been absent for a bit from WOYWW (want to know more, check Julia's amazing blog HERE). I took a break through December as I was becoming a bit overwhelmed, I still tinkered with crafting but just thought I'd settle down from my blog to allow me some time to breath.  

My desk shot shows me just finishing up some colour of an image and the beginning of ANOTHER box card! I promise to make something regular soon. I'm also watching Cinderella on my computer, I don't really watch, more just have it on in the background, it's one of my favourite movies - which you can possibly tell from my wall calendar.  


A slightly different angle... 


At this point in the process I'm deciding what papers go with what and how I will put everything together.  


I also had to share with you my fabulous new chair - it was a Christmas gift from my Mum and Step Dad.  I desperately needed a work chair, this was a real bargain from Amazon.  To glitz it up a bit I added the diamante buttons to the back - using... false Nail Glue!  I swear that stuff is better than super glue.

I hope all you WOYWW'ers are good! I'm going to hop round your blogs for a nosy... #deskcreep

Thanks for stopping by! Lyns xx

13 comments:

Linda Harris said...

Love how neat and organised your space is and your colouring looks fabulous. Have a happy week of crafting in your comfortable new chair.

Linda #21

butterfliecrafter said...

lovely chair, looks comfy and great pimping up, never think about doing that. Vicky#4

Bubbles said...

What a fabulous gift! The chair looks so comfortable - and I love the added 'bling' :)
Your workspace is so organised - all those pens so neatly kept - I am quite jealous!
Have a wonderful Wednesday - and the rest of the week too!
Bubbles
#31

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Lyns, me too, just need a break after the rush of Christmas/New Year and a tidy up and I'm ready to make some cards.. Super comfy chair luck you. Have a great week RobynO#36

Sharon said...

The chair looks wonderfully comfortable. I like the look of the coloured designs I can see peeking out.

Sharon #50

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really love your new chair and the tip on nail polish glue. Never used it, but super glue is not something I use much, because once you open the little container, it's hard to keep it from drying.

Thanks for visiting while I slept. Happy WOYWW from #2.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hiya nice to meet you just popping in. I like the TV on while I craft too

Crafty hugs Pen x #53

Anne said...

I'm very late joining in - problems with adding photos.
Great desk and that chair looks very comfy. Know what you mean re life getting overwhelming.
Anne x #64

Julia Dunnit said...

Now that is a queen craft chair! Fab! I'm super impressed that you not only recognised the need to step back for a bit, but actually did it without a panic for the life of your blog etc, takes a strong mind to recognise which bits to let go! And look at all your copics, what a fab and tidy collection!

Pamela Duncan said...

LOVE that huge screen and your new chair! Pam's Pearls #65

okienurse said...

great looking desk! YOu have a huge computer screen...I like it! was a little taken aback by the fizzy bubblies rolling up the screen until I realized they were meant to do that. Now I think they are awesome! Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #61

Peg Robinson said...

Great chair. I have been thinking I need one too, but just buy craft stuff when I go shopping. lol Peg 66

Laura said...

Fabulous chair!
Laura
38