Bubble Bath Parisian Beauty Card - A Practice Colour

Heya Everyone, 

Hope you are all well, it's a bit of a dull day here - but it was a beaut of a weekend, I was visiting my Grandparents in Inverness.  I act as a bit of a chauffeur and ask my Granny where she'd like to go, my Granda's not as confident driving these days so I take them off the further away places.  

Molly loves to visit them, their dog Lassie (the Collie) is like her friend, they get on great together. My Grandparents think Molly is a great dog - they are right! 


I've been practising my colouring alongside Alyce's videos, I was trying to get more depth and dimension on this colouring, the legs are definitely better but her face looks a little bit dirty - we've worked out that I've layered up too much.  I will practice more. 


The stamp is from Scruffy Little Cat and she's coloured with copics and a little bit of glitter glue.  The papers are the Dovecraft Sweet Paris Collection.  Lace is from The Ribbon Girl and the Heart Pearls are from my stash.  I love these Parisian Papers, they are so soft, feminine and romantic feeling, I will definitely be making more projects with them.  

A close up of my skin practice - see what I mean about the dirty face - definitely feel her legs are better though. 

On a separate note I LOVE my new car, it was great to get a big drive at the weekend and the mileage per gallon return is just superb.  I'm taking my girls out for some ice cream tomorrow night in her, I might even let them drive her :o) 

Thanks for stopping by my blog - keep visiting for more projects and don't forget to leave a comment so I can come see your blog too. Lyns xx

No comments