Thursday, 17 March 2016

Parisian Flapper Lady

Hey-hey, 

How's Everyone doing today? Getting closer to the weekend - anyone got anything fun planned? 

Today's make is a card using my Parisian Papers - AGAIN.  I love them, they are so soft, feminine and delicate and I thought this stamp was just shouting to be used with them.  The stamp is an Art Deco Flapper Girl, I cannot remember where I bought her I'm afraid.  Coloured with copics and a little bit of glitter glue to the bodice and cap.  My friend said I had been using the Scruffy Little Cat images too much which is why I pulled this one out.  I will challenge myself to make a load of cards without using the SLC stamps.  

I used a template to create the shaped card, the papers are the Dovecraft Paris Pad. Ribbon is from Papermania, lace is from the Ribbon Girl. Pearls are dovecraft, I thought they suited this colour scheme perfectly.  The glitter card is from my stash.  

Next time I will try to break away from my 'style' of card too - see if I can't mix things up a bit. Hope you are like this one.

Take care, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to comment so I can visit your blog too.  Lyns xx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

stunning card love the image . . .Lesley x