Thursday, 3 March 2016

Scruffy Little Cat - Mother's Day Card


Hello All - I know, where do I think I have been?! Terrible blogger.  I have been crafting, I've got lots and lots of cards to share, just no blog posts - time is the enemy people. 

Today's card is a Card for my Mum for Mother's Day.  I wanted it to be quite girly but hopefully not too prissy.  I think the image helps on this front.  I have also been taking more colouring classes - so will upload my image for critique from Alyce at Kit & Clowder

My stamp and sentiment are limited edition from Scruffy Little Cat. She's coloured with Copics, I added some glitter glue to the bottle, bubbles etc. Papers are the Sweet Paris Collection from Dovecraft - they are gorgeous papers, I love all the designs, there's going to be a lot of Parisian themed cards coming from me. The lace, ribbons and large diamante button are from The Ribbon Girl.  Smaller gems are from my stash.  


I made a template for the shape of this card from some I bought previously.  I like that they are a little bit different and not always square. 


Lastly a little close up of my colouring.  I have lots of photos of my work so there should hopefully be more blog posts a-coming.  I'm just a bit lax... my bad. 

Thanks for stopping by, take care, Lyns xx

No comments: