Wednesday, 9 March 2016

WOYWW353 - What's on your Work Desk Wednesday?


My apologies for being a bit missing in action during February, an awful lot going on behind the scenes I'm afraid.  I am back for now though, still crafting, just not blogging so much. 

Today's desk shot (find out about us desk stalkers at Julia's incredible blog here) was taken whilst I was doing some practice colouring underway, I have been doing little bits of my colouring classes from Kit & Clowder, I cannot recommend Alyce's colouring tutorials enough if you are interested in learning more. 


I'm trying to practice as much as possible, but sometimes life just gets in the way - it's so annoying how it does that at times :o) 

In other happy news, I bought a new car, which so far I love <3 nbsp="" p="">


I have never chosen my own car before, I kind of inherited my old one - which I miss, though I'm happy to be driving something with a bit more fuel economy.  I wish I wasn't one of those people that needs the car but I do, I work in the sticks and travel to demolition sites as part of my job. It is a lovely car to drive and you can't beat the colour - I wish it was still this shiny... 2 days of owning it and already it's mauchit as us Scots say. 

Thanks for stopping by, look forward to creeping all your desks! Lyns xx

16 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Great colouring, Lynsey - and you say that's just practice?! Well done. Great looking new car - fantastic colour. Enjoy tootling around Scotland.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Vicky Fisher said...

lovely cozy space you have, I'm going to check out that link with the coloring tutorial. Enjoy your new car. Happy WOYWW from Vicky#8

Mrs.D said...

Oh Lyn I do love your colouring, so lifelike. Well done.
Thanks for visiting my page.
Chris #35

Diana Taylor said...

Great colouring, and such a relaxing and lovely place to work in. Lucky you with the new car - I know nothing of cars but I like the colour!
Hope you have a great week,
Diana #27

jill said...

Enjoy driving your new car. it's a stunner. Happy woyww Jill #10

Diane Futrell said...

Congrats on your car. I love your coloring. Their eyelashes just pop off the page.
Thanks for the visit and have a great day!
Diane - WOYWW #38

Marit said...

I love your car - wish I owned one... I didn't miss a car in the city I lived before but now that I moved to a small town in the country, a car would be handy. My wallet says 'no' though.... so I stick with busses and my bike. I hope you will find (more) time to create and blog! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #34

Sharon said...

Nice tidy desk! I like the girls you are colouring.

Congrats on your new car. I need one. I have two - but I loaned them to our kids who don't live in town and need them for their jobs. I'm such a nice mum. Unfortunately that leaves me without one. It doesn't bother me much in winter. I didn't learn to drive until I was 30 and don't like driving in the snow. Now it is spring I want a car!

Have a great week
Sharon K #48

Caz said...

Very relaxing doing colouring practice!
Love the car colour....you can't lose that in a car park!
Happy WOYWW
Caz
#56

Sofie Vandersmissen said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I love your coloring and the new car looks beautiful!

Greetings, Sofie
http://sofie-s-world.blogspot.be/

Sharon said...

What a super work area. It looks so cosy.
Your colouring looks fantastic and the new car is very swish!
Sharon xx #50

Nikki C said...

Very Tidy Space and wonderful colouring job and PRETTY NEW CAR !!!
hugs Nikki 3

Stacy Sheldon said...

I heart your cover photo to your blog :) and your car is so Pretty! :)
but, I seriously love that you have space to color near your computer that would be so handy while learning things :) thanks for your earlier visit, ~Stacy #62

Virginia said...

A fab desk and how gorgeous is your new car, loving the colour. Thanks for the link on the colouring side of things - something that has literally passed me by and I thought the other week - I wouldn't know where to start!

Thank you also for visiting my desk

Hugs

SusanLotus said...

I need to practice and learn colouring just like you do.
By watching how others do. This hopping around WOYWW is
also a great way to find new inspiration and learn new techniques. :)

Have a nice week!
A late WOYWWér
Sussie, nr 44.

Anne L said...

Congratulations on your new car and sorry to be posting so late for woyww. I love your coloring and for me still learning how to your little spot of heaven is so tidy. ~Anne L