July 4th - Independence Day - for America Anyway


Heya Everyone, 

How's it going? For me, the weekend went too quickly.  My niece turned 6 on Saturday, 6 - how the feck did that happen?! She was a baby just 2 minutes ago.  She had a little party for her friends, which is adorable and DEAFENING.  Why do kids scream so much? 

Hannah is the small blonde at the back, this is her with her cousins and friend and Molly of course (dog cousin). 

I have to give kudos to my sister making this cake, it is pretty epic. Unfortunately I didn't have any ode to being on a diet.  😝 Kids birthday's are always great, they are so excited and happy.  

On to my card, this is one of Simply B's Stamps, she had a progressive challenge over on her Facebook group. The image is brilliant, I love it! 

I really took the time to practice my colouring on this, now unfortunately the ink has become a bit mottled on her chin but aside from that it's pretty good I'd say.  It is definitely the best I've done with hair. I used the copic combo: E31, E33, E35 and E51.  This combo makes a great blonde, if you use a lighter hand. 

The digi papers are from etsy and I cannot remember what the shop is called.  The card candi, ribbon and lace is all from my stash. 

I hope you like this one guys! 

Thanks for stopping by, Lyns xx

No comments