LOTV Stamping


Hi Everyone! 

How is everyone doing?  I hope you've all had great weekends.  Mine was a really good one.  The pole studio celebrated it' 3rd Birthday, we had a really good practice session/party for the studio with the regular students.  I also embraced the Festival and went to see the comedian Tom Stade - really good fun all round.  I'm sad it is over now, but I'm going to see another comedian later in the month too, so looking forward to that. 

Today's card is one I made quite a while ago, it's another LOTV coloured with copics. The papers are also LOTV.  I have used my Doohickey Magnolia Die and a butterfly die from Joy Crafts. The ribbons etc. are from my stash.  

I do feel at the moment that all my cards are a little samey in terms of design and style.  If you have any template challenges, please share them with me, I need the inspiration. 

Thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

No comments